1. Use of this site
Synateq reserves the right to make changes or updates with respect to or in the Content of the Web Site or the format thereof at any time without notice. SYNATEQ reserves the right to terminate or restrict access to the Web Site for any reason whatsoever at its sole discretion.
Although care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information on this Web Site, Synateq assumes no responsibility therefore. ALL CONTENT IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”. SYNATEQ HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS WEB SITE OR THE CONTENT. SYNATEQ DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS AS TO THE SECURITY OF THIS WEB SITE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE ANY INFORMATION SENT MAY BE INTERCEPTED. SYNATEQ DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEB SITE OR THE SERVERS WHICH MAKE THIS WEB SITE AVAILABLE OR ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS SENT BY SYNATEQ ARE FREE FROM VIRUSES OR ANY OTHER HARMFUL ELEMENTS.
IN NO EVENT SHALL SYNATEQ OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, CONTRACT, REVENUE, DATA, INFORMATION OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) RESULTING FROM, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEB SITE OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF SYNATEQ HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. ANY ACTION BROUGHT AGAINST SYNATEQ PERTAINING TO OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEB SITE MUST BE COMMENCED AND NOTIFIED TO SYNATEQ IN WRITING WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE DATE THE CAUSE FOR ACTION AROSE.
This Web Site may provide links to other web sites that are not under the control of SYNATEQ. SYNATEQ shall not be responsible in any way for the content of such other web sites. SYNATEQ provides such links only as a convenience to the user of this Web Site, and the inclusion of any link to any such web sites does not imply endorsement by SYNATEQ of the content of such web sites.
Copyright and all other proprietary rights in the Content (including but not limited to software, audio, video, text and photographs) rests with SYNATEQ or its licensors. All rights in the Content not expressly granted herein are reserved. Except as otherwise provided, the Content published on this Web Site may be reproduced or distributed in unmodified form for personal non-commercial use only. Any other use of the Content, including without limitation distribution, reproduction, modification, display or transmission without the prior written consent of SYNATEQ is strictly prohibited.
Any material or information sent through or in connection with this Web Site by you (“User Materials”) will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary, and immediately become the property of SYNATEQ, subject to any privacy policies posted on this Web Site. SYNATEQ may use such User Materials as it deems fit, anywhere in the world, without obligation for compensation, and free of any moral rights, intellectual property rights and/or other proprietary rights in or to such User Materials.
The Web Site may contain references to specific SYNATEQ products and services that may not be (readily) available in your location. Any such reference does not imply or warrant that any such products or services shall be available at any time in any particular location. Please contact SYNATEQ for further information.
2. Terms and Conditions
Professional Services Engagement Policies
This document explains the engagement policies under which Synateq provides consulting, development, and product implementation services to you. These policies are subject to change with 30 days written notice to you.
1. If you request Synateq staff to carry out work on your behalf, you should authorise the activities by signing a Work Order. For your protection, Synateq staff are instructed not to undertake any work without this authorisation.
2. Work performed by Synateq is usually done on a Time and Materials basis. The minimum time charged for work undertaken by consultants who attend your site is one (1) hour. After the first hour, time is charged in whole 15 minute intervals.
3.Travel time is charged at 50% of standard consulting rates. Where a consultant travels to your site, performs the requested activity, and returns to the office within the one-hour (1 hr) minimum charge period, you will not be charged for travel time.
4. Synateq does not offer a blanket warranty on services provided on a Time and Materials basis due to the uniquely specific nature of each consultation. You should discuss any issues related to work performed with your Client Manager.
5. The completion of most consulting assignments requires research, investigation, analysis, problem diagnosis and document or report preparation. This may mean consultants are working on your project while not at your site. In all other cases the time required for these activities will be highlighted in the work plan and explained to you. These activities are charged to you.
6. We are happy to support you when you require our assistance with after hours activities. Work undertaken at your request outside the hours of 8.00am to 6.00pm will be charged at 1½ times standard rates. Work at weekends and public holidays will be charged at 2 times standard rates.
7. When you sign a time and materials based Work Order form, an indicative rate is used to calculate the estimated value of the work. The actual rate charged may vary, up or down, from the Work Order estimate due to specifically required skills and/or required personnel for specific circumstances. Synateq will not exceed the authorised estimate by more than ten percent (10%) without seeking your agreement through a further estimate and variation approval.
8. When you sign a fixed price Work Order form, the scope of work is limited to that specifically listed on the work order. Scope changes to the work to be performed will require a Change Request Work Order before the additional work can commence.
9. Requests for support should be logged either by phone on 62304833, or via email to email@example.com. Support calls should not be made to specific consultants. This will ensure appropriate call tracking and management
10. Our expectation is that you will thoroughly review and test the product / output of the consulting or development services before moving to production processing use, and we will ask you to sign that review / testing has been completed to your satisfaction.
11. Travel fares, car hire and Out of Pocket expenses will be charged to you at cost.
12. Unless otherwise agreed, we will invoice you on a weekly basis for services provided. Our payment terms are 14 days.
13. Synateq revises consulting rates on a periodic basis. Current rates are advised on the Work Order you sign prior to work commencing. Rates will always remain constant for any active work order until completion.
Your privacy is important to us
Why should you share your personal data with Synateq?
Sharing your personally identifiable information enables us to offer you a number of benefits. It will make it easier and more convenient for you to:
> Request information specific to your interests;
> Participate in online communities (where applicable);
> Receive personalized messages and special offers that are relevant to your interests;
> Save time by storing your preferences;
It will also allow us to conduct market research to help us develop better products, to provide more responsive customer service, and to improve our web site. You may choose to share your information with us in a number of ways online, such as completing an online request form, ordering a product, entering a contest, registering a purchase, participating in a promotion, or subscribing to a newsletter (available in the near future).
You can also share your personally identifiable information with us by returning any warranty cards that may come with the product you purchased or by communicating with one of our customer care representatives by e-mail, telephone, or in writing.
We want to know you better so we can serve you better. But the choice of whether you want this kind of service is up to you. You should know that your personally identifiable information may be transferred from your home country to Synateq, who may communicate with you about our products or special offers you may find useful. If you do not want us to send you personalized offers or information, you can let us know by checking the appropriate box on registration forms and reply cards or via the unsubscribe options on our communications.
Synateq will only share your data with third parties outside Synateq in the following circumstances:
> Sometimes Synateq sells you a product or offers you a service in a joint marketing effort with other companies.In such cases, your personal data will be shared with these companies.
> We will always let you know that such relationship exists and who these companies are.
> Synateq sometimes uses outside companies for handling your purchase or request or for processing your data. Synateq requires these companies to adequately safeguard your personal data and not use your data for any other purpose not authorized by Synateq.
> Synateq will release personally identifiable information if compelled by law.
“Cookies” and web site logging
A “cookie,” is a small text file, which is sent to your computer. This allows us to recognize your computer the next time you visit, without bothering you with another request to register. If you do not wish to receive cookies, please refer to the “Help” file of your Internet Browser to learn how to either block all cookies or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. To learn more about cookies we encourage you to visit www.cookiecentral.com. If you visit our Web Site to browse, read, or download information, we collect and store some “visitor information” from you, such as the name of the domain and host from which you access the Internet, the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer you are using, the date and time you access our Web Site, and the Internet address of the web site from which you linked directly to our Web Site. We use this information to measure the traffic on our Web Sites and to help us make our Web Sites more useful. We delete this information after some time.
Safeguarding the information you share with us
We recognize our responsibility to protect the information you entrust to us. Synateq uses a variety of secure techniques to protect your information, including secure servers, firewalls, and encryption of financial data.
Synateq web site also may make chat rooms, forums, message boards and/or newsgroups available to you in the future. Please remember that any personally identifiable information you provide in these areas is also available to other users, and you should exercise caution before deciding to disclose it.
Once you have provided us with your personally identifiable information, you will have reasonable access to that information so you can change or delete it. You may do this by contacting the Synateq Head Office.
Because Synateq sells a range of products and services, you may have previously provided us with personally identifiable information through email, faxes, orders, registry key data, our call centers, or in some other manner. Your decision not to register now will not affect the information you have already provided to Synateq. Of course, you will always have the option to unsubscribe to any online communications from Synateq or change your information.
You can find our address by viewing our Corporate Information.
If you have a concern about our use of your personally identifiable information, please let us know and we will make all reasonable efforts to address it.